September 29-30, 2018
Saturday & Sunday National Alpaca Farm Days
Join us for our 15th annual open farm day
Store is open 10am - 4 pm as usual on Saturday
Store is open 10am - 2 pm on Sunday
- Lots of raw fiber available as well (sales on Romney raw wool)
- Spinning demos
- Tons of new yarn (handpaint & commercial) and fiber in stock
- Hang out and craft with us (spin, knit, crochet, weave)
- Sign up for spinning or other classes
- Virtually Adopt-a-Paca™️
- Tours are 11am - 3 pm on Saturday
- Tours are 11am - 1 pm on Sunday (no early or late admittance to the barn)
- $5.00 per person for non-yarn store customers **
- Tickets can be purchased here
- Meet alpacas up-close and personal
- Walk an alpaca
- Feed an alpaca - everyone gets a cup of feed with their ticket
- Learn about alpacas and their fiber
- See and touch and/or buy alpaca fiber
- Open to the public
- Family friendly event (tour)
- Free wifi
- NO DOGS allowed
- Follow sign for "Yarn Shop"
- Address, map and contact info here
** If you are a "Yarn Shop" customer, you do not need a ticket.
- One ticket needed per person.
- One child (under 2) per adult admitted free with purchase of adult ticket.
- Ticket can be used as $5 coupon in store - 1 ticket per order of $20 or more
- Print email receipt of your ticket order and bring with you.
- Tickets also available the day of the event.